Whatcha Do During Backups?

Brendan Kehoe brendan at cs.widener.edu
Mon Jun 3 22:07:09 AEST 1991

 This past weekend (month's end) made a question pop into my mind; we
do different things to pass the time while we're doing our all-encompassing
disk-swabbing backups, like play basketball, read, or whatever. This
weekend we did one of those 1000-piece jigsaw puzzles.

 What do other people do to pass the time? (Vital, administrative question.)

Brendan
     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan at cs.widener.edu
  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone
 "For a healthy environment, today and tomorrow . . .
                                 this is a biodegradable plastic message."