ninny-disks

35002_3025 at uwovax.uwo.ca 35002_3025 at uwovax.uwo.ca
Fri Feb 16 00:48:50 AEST 1990

I am using AIX on RT's at work, and want to create separate minidisks for
each of the directories I use in order to increase disk efficiency.  The
only problem is that as soon as I reach the 18th minidisk, I can no longer
mount it.  Does anyone know if this has been fixed?  I am running without
any corrective services, as they do not want to load either under updatep
or installp

--
Kevin-john Conway
...a librarian from hell...

University of Western Ontario
London Canada
"...deviants from the norm..."

"My ideas may be silly, but I'm not.  I'm positively skewed!"

35002_3025 at uwovax.uwo.ca
conway at uwovax.bitnet
kjc at uwovax.bitnet