Note on IBM announcement

Mark Dapoz mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP
Sat Feb 17 05:21:07 AEST 1990

In article <1695 at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> dyer at ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) writes:
>>From: rios at ibmcan.uucp (Bill Rios)
>
>Er, is this a joke, or did they codename the machine after you? :-)

No, that isn't a joke.  The node is valid and is defined on the uucp maps
and that is Bill's last name.  I established the usenet connection for
them and verified all information comming from there.  As for nameing the
machine after him, well, I don't think he's that powerful yet :-)

--
  Mark Dapoz  (mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP)  ...uunet!mnetor!hybrid!mdapoz

I remind you that humans are only a tiny minority in this galaxy.
	   -- Spock, "The Apple," stardate 3715.6.