New product?

Kevin P. Kleinfelter kevin at msa3b.UUCP
Tue Feb 6 23:28:15 AEST 1990

dkelly at npiatl.UUCP (Dwight Kelly) writes:

>Just got an invitation to an IBM product announcement.  Anyone know what
>is being introduced?

>Invite read:

>	Unix users, you are invited to the launch of a very significant
>	IBM product.  February 15, 1990.

Based on what I read in the industry rags, it is probably the RIOS
machine (i.e. the RT follow-on).  I am HOPING that they will also announce
that AIX PS/2 1.2 is available.  Release 1.1 is up to 13 update diskettes,
and applying the updates trashed my base OS (can you spell FRUSTRATION...
sure you can...)
--
Kevin Kleinfelter @ Management Science America, Inc (404) 239-2347
gatech!nanovx!msa3b!kevin