New product?

Karl Klingman karl at stiatl.UUCP
Fri Feb 9 12:52:09 AEST 1990

jason at cs.utexas.edu (Jason Martin Levitt) writes:

>>Just got an invitation to an IBM product announcement.  Anyone know what
>>is being introduced?
>>Invite read:
>>	Unix users, you are invited to the launch of a very significant
>>	IBM product.  February 15, 1990.

   No doubt the invitation is to hype the release of their RIOS computer.
   That's: Rarely Indicates anything Of Significance.  :^)

>  If you ask an IBM employee, they will say:

>        "I don't know what you're talking about."

  If you ask an IBM employee anthing at all you, will get that response.
  Believe me, they aren't lying to you.

--
   -   /| 				| Karl Klingman
   \`O.o'  -->GAK!   			| UUCP: gatech!stiatl!karl
   ={___}=    Cubicles: Just say NO!	| Internet: stiatl!karl at gatech.edu