where is stdio.h?

David J. Camp david at wubios.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 11 22:39:25 AEST 1990

Hi,  I am a new AIX user, and I finally figured out that '/lib/vsc' was
the name of the C compiler (by reinstalling and watching the display).
Now I find that it does not have compatible command-line options as the
normal unix cc compiler.  Once I got started compiling with new options,
it tells me that it cannot find the "stdio.h" file.  I verified that
there is no stdio.h in any subdirectory of /usr/include.  Please let me
know what I am supposed to do to use this compiler.  -David-

Bitnet:   david at wubios.wustl                ^      Mr. David J. Camp
Internet: david%wubios at wugate.wustl.edu   < * >    Box 8067, Biostatistics
uucp:     uunet!wugate!wubios!david         v      660 South Euclid
Washington University (314) 36-23635               Saint Louis, MO 63110