Need a tape driver for any unix on PS/2

Brad Isley bgi at stiatl.UUCP
Wed May 30 00:58:22 AEST 1990

In article <1990May25.003141.15090 at ncsuvx.ncsu.edu> gr-ssa at cscraz.UUCP (Shahrooz S. Alavi) writes:
>In article <10117 at stiatl.UUCP> bgi at SalesTech.COM (Brad Isley) writes:
>>

>	I know of a lot of people who are using tape drives with AIX
>	1.2.  You have to ofcourse have the correct adapter and run

Hey, this sounds too easy.  :-)

I 'inherited' this box 3 weeks ago and it's previous 'boss' was having
fits because neither AIX 1.1 nor Interactive would support the tape plus
an eithernet card.  His X port wasn't much fun, either.  I didn't know 1.2
was out.  I also probably missed some previous follow-ups to my posting.

Thanx to all for the help!

It's useful for something besides a DOS machine with 16mb RAM and 320mb disk!
--
------------------------------\     / ..and Apple thought GUI was theirs!.. \
 emory!stiatl!bgi  841-4169    \---| Yer local zymurgist & Amiga hacker/user |