IBM RT 6151-115 For Sale (price reduced)

Chris Davis chris at zaniah.la.locus.com
Wed May 9 07:48:39 AEST 1990

			    F O R   S A L E

IBM RT model 115 (6151-115) upgraded with the Advanced Processor Card:

    o	70 MB 5.25" hard disk drive (EESDI 1:1 interleave 28 mS), (an
	extra ESDI drive (on same controller) may be added externally)
    o	4 MB 80 nS ECC (32+8 bit) memory, upgradeable to 16 MB total
    o	6157-001 60 MB streaming tape backup unit and controller + many tapes
    o	25 MHz 68881 floating point coprocessor on processor/MMU card
    o	4 x rs232 110-19.2kBd ports on one board (8250 uarts, IBM manufacture)
    o	5151 monochrome display (green), effective baud rate 56 Kbaud
    o	console display adapter and parallel printer port
    o	AIX (Unix) 2.2 / VRM 2.2, fully licensed + lots of extra software
    o	RT AT Simulator (emulates a 640 KB AT simultaneously with UNIX)
        executes on console or simultaneously on separate color EGA monitor
    o	101 key soft touch keyboard
    o	1.2 MB 5.25" floppy disk drive (extra drive may be added)
    o	COMPLETE set of manuals, inc. Hardware and Technical References
    o	mouse (IBM RT mouse)
    o	all cables (incl. display extension), keys, diagnostics, etc.

This machine passes all IBM diagnostics, and is in perfect working order.
I need more money to pay for flight training, so must sell this computer.
If you're looking for a good deal on a UNIX machine, this may be for you.

p.s.  I am willing to provide a reasonable amount of free telephone
      support to the purchaser of this system.
 |   |__| |__| | |__  Chris J. Davis  chris at locus.com  lcc!chris at seas.ucla.edu
 |__ |  | |  \ | ___| (213) 338-7820   {uunet,ucla-se,elroy!turnkey}!lcc!chris
 Any opinions or claims above are mine, unless I stole them from someone else.