Looking for alternatives to AIX for an RT

Marty Lyons marty at ultra.com
Sat Nov 24 16:24:54 AEST 1990

I just purchased an RT with AIX 2.2.1.  I've been hearing about other
Un*x variants that will run on the RT, but can't seem to find anyone
with information, or even pointers to information.  Anyone know
anything about:

        - Later releases of AIX for the RT?   I hear 2.2.1 is the latest
          and greatest.
        - Mach - is CMU or anyone doing a port that would run on an RT?
          (From what I've heard, Mach still requires a SysV and 4.3 license,
           to get Mach, has that changed?)
        - BSD4.3 - I hear someone (MIT?) did a port of vanilla 4.3 to
          run on an RT.

Thanks in advance!

/Marty

--
---
Marty Lyons, Ultra Network Technologies, 101 Daggett Dr, San Jose, CA 95134 USA