RS/6000 DItroff to PostScript

Steve Marsden stevem at ibmpcug.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 02:20:58 AEST 1990

I have an RS/6000 running AIX 3, with an HP LaserJet III,
to which I have added an HP PostScript cartridge.
Now I need the ability to convert ditroff output to PostScript.
I gather that there is a PD utility "tpscript", and that the
"transcript" utility may also do the same.
Can someone please fill me in on some of the details, or
suggest other utilities and sources of info.

Thanks.
--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not