Background colors in info?

Richard A Johnson raj at pollux.geog.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 16 12:42:23 AEST 1990

Does anyone know how to change the background color for "info" from white to
something else?  I tried the obvious "info*Background: skyblue", but it changed
the background in the header widget only.  I ran "strings" on the info_gr
program and found a "BackGroundColor", but when I try that it has no effect.
(Actually I'm still running through the "strings" output and may find something
else.)  If I do I'll post.