austin.ibm.com

Jim Rowan jmr at predator.austin.ibm.com
Wed Nov 21 09:13:20 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov19.144943.10764 at rodan.acs.syr.edu> pszemkow at rodan.acs.syr.edu (Paul Szemkow) writes:
>Is there a way of addressing a person on VNET through internet?  I have the
>following address, VNET:RSNYDER at BOSTON.  What more do I need?  I have
>tried emailing directly to you, without success.  Any suggestions?

Basically it's not possible without other arrangements having been made.
If RSNYDER didn't do something to make it possible, then it won't be.

There are several possible ways that (s)he might get mail, but since
(s)he didn't give you the address, it is most likely that (s)he doesn't
have one....
--
Jim Rowan 	(My ravings are my own, and are no fault of my employer.)
		cs.utexas.edu!ibmchs!jrowan