Quotas do they exist ?

Jerry Heyman jerry at heyman.austin.ibm.com
Sat Nov 24 05:39:03 AEST 1990

In article <carl.659244255 at probitas> carl at probitas.cs.utas.edu.au (Carl Lewis) writes:
>Ok I give up, does Aix (3.1) have quotas. Some routines return error
>on exceeding quota, but I really get the feeling this is a hangover
>from older documentation .

AIX v3.1 DOES NOT support the quota from Berkley.  I have not seen the routines
that report that quota has been exceeded, but I would be curious in finding out
what routines do this.

>Thanks a lot,
>Carl.

Your welcome,

jerry heyman

Jerry Heyman                     IBM T-R: jerry at heyman.austin.ibm.com
AWD Tools Development            VNET   : HEYMAN at AUSVMQ
AWD Austin                       T/L    : 793-3962
*** All opinions expressed are exactly that - my opinions and NOT IBM's