file missing from preload

Applied Magnetics 3003jalp at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 22 09:51:15 AEST 1990

One of my workstations is missing bosext1.03.01.0001.0003 in
/usr/sys/preload and smit reports failure installing the optional
program products.  TCP/IP works fine and I can telnet to another
workstation that does have the file.  Hmmm...  Q: is it Kosher to lift
bosext1 and redo the installation?   Both machines are 520's, ordered
together;  the only difference is in tape drives, 8mm on one and QIC on
the other.

YesIhavereportedthistoIBM.

  --Pierre Asselin,  R&D, Applied Magnetics Corp. #include <std/disclaimer.h>