austin.ibm.com

Mark Brown mbrown at testsys.austin.ibm.com
Thu Nov 15 02:25:34 AEST 1990

> >>IBM isn't on the Internet (yet).
> >% /etc/ping  ibm.com
> >almaden.ibm.com is alive
> >% grep ibm.com /etc/hosts
> >129.33.102.1    almaden.ibm.com ibm.com
> >192.65.175.1    cambridge.ibm.com
> >192.35.230.2    iinus1.ibm.com
>  I haven't figured out how to read network news through that
>  interface, though (obviously).

My first statement, while not completely true (and I've been getting mail
from all the sites that *are* on the Net), is borne out here...

But we're working on it!

Mark Brown    IBM AWD Austin, TX.     (512) 823-3741   IBMnet: MBROWN at AUSVM6
MAIL:    {cs.utexas.edu|uunet}!aixsm!aixsmlab!testsys!mbrown (gross, huh?)

If all men were brothers, would you let one marry your sister?