man pp -> info

jsalter at ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com jsalter at ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com
Mon Apr 15 08:13:50 AEST 1991

In article <U714092.91Apr13090030 at eagle.larc.nasa.gov> u714092 at eagle.larc.nasa.gov (prichard devon ) writes:
>"Gee, Wally, how do I take some man pages in nroff format and put them
>safely into the info reader system??"

Read my lips, "No New Info!" :-) (or is that, "No GNU Info!") :-)

Seriously, this has been asked and answered many times (and should
definitely be in the FAQ), and the answer is:

	This is not currently available.

> | Devon Prichard                "The atrocious crime of being a young  |
> | u714092 at eagle.larc.nasa.gov,   man... I shall neither attempt to     |
> | prichard at ias.larc.nasa.gov     palliate nor deny."                   |

jim/jsalter  IBM PSP, Palo Alto  T465/(415)855-4427  VNET: JSALTER at AUSVMQ
Internet: jsalter at slo.awdpa.ibm.com         UUCP: ..!uunet!ibmsupt!jsalter
"IBM part #23521, aka Lt. Commander Data"    The stuff above is on my own.