sendmail.cf

RRH at vm.nrc.ca RRH at vm.nrc.ca
Mon Apr 22 23:30:51 AEST 1991

Hello Netters,      I am the network manager/postmaster here. I am not
too much familiar      with the AIX. Our AIX user's machine canno send
mail to  machines which      other UNIX machines can. The error "host
unknown" is the typical message.      The sendmail.cf has been modified
as follows:              Dwcfd              Cwcfd m60cfd
DDdi.nrc.ca              DEdi              DFnrc              DGca
Thus when mail addressed ratilal at nrc.ca is sent, it is rejected and
(host nrc.ca unknown), even though it has a valid mx record. Other
machines can send mail that address.      Thanks in advance.
Ratilal Haria