Problems getting AIX applications set up

Tas Dienes gdienes at jarthur.claremont.edu
Tue Apr 23 10:10:10 AEST 1991

Howdy folks,

I just got an RS/6000 530 to play with, and I'm trying to get it set up to
the point of being useful.  The problems I'm having are these:

  - I compiled emacs, and it runs fine except the cursor keys don't work.
    Both at the console and remote terminals, all I get from them is B's and
    D's and such, or beeps, depending on its mood.  Using control keys works
    fine, but sucks.

  - I'd kill for tcsh.  Does anyone have this compiled for AIX?

Any help is much appreciated.

		-Tas

Tas Dienes			tas at hmcvax.claremont.edu
Harvey Mudd College