New releases...

Persian Nightmare shahryar at sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu
Thu Feb 14 02:58:22 AEST 1991

Hi all,

	It has been a while since I have used the AIX operating system so
I am a little behind in release versions and all that stuff.  Could
anyone tell me what is the currect releases of AIX, whether it does
support other EtherNet cards other than the Ungermann-Bass, and
general querk that you think you have seen?

	Also, is there someone who has installed C on an AIX 1.2 system?
We are having problems and would like your help :-).

Shahryar

--
'How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!