Paging space and etc...

J. Eric Townsend jet at karazm.math.uh.edu
Wed Feb 6 10:41:21 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb5.114603.16806 at rice.edu> berk at surf.rice.edu (Murat Berk) writes:
>I have a problem with paging spaces. I want to close my existing
>[description of not being able to get rid of /dev/hd6 and move paging
 to /dev/foo described]

Same problem here.  An IBM employee unofficially told me that I was
screwed as of the 3002 release, but that future releases might fix this.
The best I can tell is that somewhere in the deep depths of whatever AIX
uses for a kernal, /dev/hd6 is activated.

--
J. Eric Townsend - jet at uh.edu - bitnet: jet at UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2120
"It is the cunning of form to veil itself continually in the evidence