info customization and improvements

david at panews david at panews
Sat Feb 9 10:05:28 AEST 1991

In article <8953 at hub.ucsb.edu> 3003jalp at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Applied Magnetics) writes:
>Are you actually taking suggestions?  how about info.iconic?

Absolutely. Please feel free to either post here or send mail direct.

As to -iconic, this is somewhat problematic as InfoExplorer is actually
a merge of both Motif and Andrew Toolkit technology. Sometimes its hard
to decide who's the boss! In any case, it is something we are looking at.
David Berkowitz  uunet!ibmsupt!david  (415) 855-4485 |
                                                     | Take off your shoes.
IBM Personal Systems Programming, Palo Alto          | for industry!
This does not represent an official IBM position.    |