Help seeking external 300 Mb SCSI HD for RS6000

Dan Mandell mandell at mozart.helios.nd.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:13:19 AEST 1991

We are looking for an external 300 Mb (or larger!) hard disk for
an RS6000.  We are working with our first Unix box, and want to find
a plug and chug solution if possible.  Are there third party drives
we could consider for this?  If anyone has a favorite dealer in such
things, I'd really appreciate a recommendation.  Someone has suggested
"Dickens Data"  but wasn't able to recommend a dealer.  Where should we
start?

Dan Mandell (mandell at bach.helios.nd.edu)
Saint Mary's College, Computer Services
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556  -  Phone: (219) 284-4610