stty problem on RS/6000 530

Cheryl Cato clc8347 at tamuts.tamu.edu
Sat Feb 9 04:32:21 AEST 1991

I keep getting the following message mailed to me, apparently from
daemon at aix (or so he says), and I can't seem to track the problem
down:

	stty: TXGETLD: The specified device does not exist.
	cron: The previous message is a standard output and
	standard error of one of the cron commands.

I don't think this is true - as I systematically eliminated
each cron job and nothing changed.  I know that ioctl.h is where
this guy lives, but unfortunately I'm not up to speed on the line
discipline stuff.

I'd really appreciate some help on this.  The 20 or so messages
a day at 5 minutes intervals every hour or so are beginning to
be a nuisance.

				Thanks in advance,

				Cheryl Cato
				root at tamaix.tamu.edu