AIX vs standard unix

Jon Alperin jona at iscp.Bellcore.COM
Mon Jun 10 21:17:00 AEST 1991

In article <8321 at awdprime.UUCP>, frank at leopard.austin.ibm.com writes:

|> > Next thing you know, IBM'll outlaw the necktie.
|> >
|> > Naaaaah.
|> >

|> Well, I haven't worn a tie after my first day!  I know developers who
|> wear T-shirts during the week (wow imagine that!).  I'm here (on a
|> Saturday) wearing shorts, a sleaveless T-shirt and I have my bike in the lab.
|>

|> - Frank Feuerbacher
|>

|> Disclaimer: I speak only for me!  And I don't even do a good job of that!

  Yeah, but we all know that technical people (the ones doing all the work) never wear ties.  I want to see my IBM CE/SE/Sales Dude in jeans and a Tee next time they are sitting in my computer lab trying to get something working. It would give me a whole new level of confidence. :-}

--
Jon Alperin
Bell Communications Research

---> Internet: jona at iscp.bellcore.com
---> Voicenet: (908) 699-8674
---> UUNET: uunet!bcr!jona

* All opinions and stupid questions are my own *