modems under delay not dropping DTR on 3003

mike.stefanik mike at bria.UUCP
Sat Jun 22 13:56:57 AEST 1991

In an article, pa at curly.appmag.com writes:
>In my case, and I don't think I am alone, this would be futile.  The
>front-line support structure does not work;  people in defect support
>have to understand that.  Comp.unix.aix is vital.

Methinks that "futile" is a bit too strong.  True enough, I have had my
problems with bewildered support people; however, in the past few months,
life has gotten considerably easier with these folk.  Give 'em a break --
a few will even suprise ya'. :-)

--
Mike Stefanik, MGI Inc., Los Angeles -- Opinions stated are never realistic!
"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards out of men." -Lincoln