ties and aix

Richard Hasting rich at kunikpok.uucp
Thu Jun 20 09:32:07 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun19.020007.32113 at rios.au.ibm.com> au0005 at ausvmq.austin.ibm.com writes:
>In article <1991Jun12.214318.13572 at bellcore.bellcore.com> jona at iscp.Bellcore.COM (Jon Alperin) writes:
]>>Never! I refuse to take the word of anyone (especially from IBM) on a technical
]>>matter if they are wearing a tie. I think that ties restrict the flow of blood
]>>to the brain, and therefore the answers which I am liable to get (especially
]>>from IBM) are all too often products of lightheadedness.
]>>
]>>
]>>--
]>>Jon Alperin

Watch out Jon, some of us are watching you.  Next time you call in, I'll
remember your name:-)  Given my preference, I would be wearing shorts
and a Tee, but hey ...

	Actually, the dumbest people I have ever met have been wearing
torn blue jeans and baseball caps.  Just because you might have gotten
some bad technical advice from a tie wearer doesn't imply that advice
from all tie wearers is as suspect.  The point is, a person should be
judged by there integrity, not by what they wear:-)
--
       Richard Hasting, Austin TX.
       rich at kunikpok.uucp; ... !cs.utexas.edu!icus.com!kunikpok!richkuni