curses (the library)

William Dean Norris II wdn at math.ufl.edu
Thu Jun 6 09:02:38 AEST 1991

We are trying to port from SysV 3.2.3 and 4.0.2 to AIX 3.1 on a
IBM RISC System/6000/x (RIOS) and having a few problems. :-)

The major problem has been trying to port some of our programs which
use curses, it seems that IBM used curses from SysV 2.x.  Attributes
do not function on other than HFT terminals.  We have been told that
they are *NOT* going to upgrade because they would have to buy all of
the Un*x source from A*&* and that the cost was prohibitive.  :-}

Is there a curses library which is compatible with SysV 3.x (and up)
what we really need is the addch() function, I really don't want to
have to write it.

Thanx.

--
William Dean Norris II				People always say "I know what
University of Florida				I like" when they mean "I like