curses (the library)

William Dean Norris II wdn at reef.cis.ufl.edu
Sat Jun 8 03:25:36 AEST 1991

In article <3473 at s5.Morgan.COM> tli at Morgan.COM ( IBM) writes:
>addch is a macro in curses.h. The macro uses waddch() which exist in the
>/lib/libcurses.a

Obviously my original posting was misinterpreted.

I do appreciate you trying to help, but the problem is *not*
forgetting to #include a file.  It is deep within the curses
code.  Almost none of the attributes work (only standout works).

My follow-up to the previous response, has more details, I don't
have the time or patience to type them back in.

--
-----
William Dean Norris II		"Darling it's better down