How to increase paging space? [more...]

John Anderson jra at bally.bally.com
Thu Jun 20 22:59:03 AEST 1991

> I got the message "Paging space Low" while I was running a program in
> a background (use &) on RISC/6000 320.  Can anyone tell me the procedure to

AIX  3.1.3,  running  out  of paging  space altogether  is what we are
experiencing according  to errpt (SNA stuff is   what runs out).  smit
isn't  allowing paging  space to be changed,  IBM sent  a  "fix" which
didn't help much   either...    this 6000  running   SNA is   crashing
apparently from this   problem.  obviously  this  isn't  a reply,  but
another log on the fire.

any help would be appreciated.
--
John Anderson