Does AIX have the TLI ?

Rich Braun rbraun at spdcc.COM
Sat Jun 29 03:04:50 AEST 1991

lws at comm.wang.com (Lyle Seaman) writes:
>Subject pretty well says it...  Re: Does AIX have the TLI ?

Gack.  AIX, TLI, SNA, SAA, SAS, IBM, UBM, we all BM for IBM...  I can't
keep up with all these buzzwords.  What, pray tell, _is_ TLI?  And can I
too add it to my resume, like "client/server computing" and "realtime
systems", which only became buzzwords long after I acquired the
related experience ;-)

This industry is getting just a wee bit *too* specialized, IMHO.
Whoops, that's a 4LA rather than a TLA (Three Letter Acronym)...

-rich