NFS 1.2 for IBM RT's running AIX 2.2.1

Mark Whetzel markw at airgun.wg.waii.com
Thu Jun 27 08:36:15 AEST 1991

Now that IBM's product support is expiring, the powers here decided that
we needed to get NFS version 1.2 instead of 1.1 for our RT's that we are
going to keep.  It appears that marketing support has dropped as of
may 27 1991 and no new orders are being accepted.

Does, perchance, anybody have a copy of IBM NFS for AIX 2.2.1 laying
around?  :-)  That you would be willing to part with? :-) :-)

Thanks for any assistance in keeping these poor little orphans running.

Any leads to where I might be able to aquire a copy would be greatly
appreciated. E-mail or post, any help would be a wonder.

Thanks in advance.
markw
---
Mark Whetzel     My comments are my own, not my company's.
Western Geophysical - A division of Western Atlas International,
A Litton/Dresser Company           DOMAIN addr: markw at airgun.wg.waii.com
VOICE: (713) 963-2446		   UUNET address:  uunet!airgun!markw