How do I change INFO color scheme?

umh at vax5.cit.cornell.edu umh at vax5.cit.cornell.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:03:47 AEST 1991

This is a much less technical problem than most discussion here, but how can I
change the colors of INFO under X-windows. I tried changing foreground and
background resources (both as foreground and Foreground) etc, but while these
change the colors of menus and such, the color of the black text on white
background does not change. I really want to change these to something I can
live with- black on white hurts my eyes after more than a page.

BTW the machines I use are RS/6000s- I don't know if INFO is the same on other
AIX systems.

Maynard Handley
maynard at helios.tn.cornell.edu