Process table information under 3.1

Mike Cuddy mcuddy at rutabaga.Rational.COM
Wed Mar 13 02:23:49 AEST 1991

I'd like to write a graphic process table displayer (similar to the old
xps11 on the RT:  what is the PC (Politically Correct) way of getting
process information out of the kernel? knlist? Is there a 'get the process
table' system call?

--Mike Cuddy (mcuddy at rational.com)
"...He's a UNIX hack and he's okay, he works all night and he sleeps all day..."
Well, where I come from, we have a saying: "If you're not going to grab the
bull by the horns while the iron is in the fire, then get off the pot."
(There are a lot of chemicals in the water where I come from.) -- Dave Barry