xlc and gnu-emacs

Michael.Witbrock at CS.CMU.EDU Michael.Witbrock at CS.CMU.EDU
Thu Mar 14 05:04:11 AEST 1991

So, a couple of weeks ago people asked whether anyone had hacked up
compile for gnu-emacs so that it could parse the error messages from
xlc.  If someone has (some one must have!) could they please please
please let me have a copy. Otherwise, I'll have to do it with a sed
script (cause the parse errors function in gnu-emacs is utterly
incomprehensible to me), and that would be a horrid experience (I did it
once before, but lost the script). Thanks in advance.

michael