Compiler expert needed

Matt Haines haines at debussy.cs.colostate.edu
Mon Mar 18 09:40:43 AEST 1991

Hi.

I posting this request for a friend of mine who needs to talk with
a xlc compiler guru.  He is writing a VLIW compiler and targeting
it to the AIX architecture, and has some questions.  So if you are
a xlc guru, or know of one, please let me know and I'll pass along
the name.

Thanks in advance.
Matt
--
Matt Haines <haines at cs.colostate.edu>   | "Why waste time learning when
Colorado State University, CS Dept.     |  ignorance is instantaneous"