Fonts for IBM AIX 3.1 InfoExplorer

Herbert van den Bergh hbergh at oracle.nl
Wed Mar 6 02:47:13 AEST 1991

	Can anybody tell me where I can find .bdf format fonts for
	InfoExplorer on the IBM RISC System/6000 running AIX 3.1?

	The fonts {courier,times,helvetica,symbol}-normal-{6,9}{,b,bi}
	are missing from /usr/lib/X11/fonts on our non-IBM systems.

	I want to use InfoExplorer on a NCD16 X terminal, so .snf
	files for this terminal would be ok too. I believe Open
	Windows 2 on SUN SPARCstations uses the same .snf format.
	The names of the files for the IBM RISC System/6000 are:
		icour[69]*.snf    courier-normal-*
		ihelv[69]*.snf    helvetica-normal-*
		isymb[69].snf     symbol-normal-*
		itime[69]*.snf    times-normal-*
	I believe the fonts are part of the Andrew Toolkit, but I
	don't have that toolkit (I think, please tell me if it is part
	of some other X distribution).

	Thanks a lot.
Herbert van den Bergh,		Email:	hbergh at oracle.nl, hbergh at oracle.com
ORACLE Europe