<None>

Mahesh Subramanya mahesh at caradhras.cc.nd.edu
Tue Mar 5 08:06:36 AEST 1991

A while back, someone mentione that there were a bunch of diffs lying
around to install X11R4 on the RS6000s.  Being extremely manly and
macho (and rather dumb, i may add), I didn't pay attention, and tried
to do it all on my own. I have now successfully hung myself on the
	typedef enum _bool {0,1} bool;
hook in xpr, and would gladly hand over my first born to whoever is willing
to mail me the aforesaid diffs.

B.T.W., If I see another line saying _ANSI_C_SOURCE, I will barf.....

Thanx a fortune
Mahesh Subramanya                     INTERNET: mahesh at darwin.cc.nd.edu
Senior Analyst
Office of University Computing
University of Notre Dame              Voice:    (219) 239-5600  x6421
Notre Dame,  IN  46556