<None>

Ronald S Woan woan at nowhere
Wed Mar 6 00:09:20 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar4.220636.23184 at news.nd.edu> mahesh at caradhras.cc.nd.edu (Mahesh Subramanya) writes:
>A while back, someone mentione that there were a bunch of diffs lying
>around to install X11R4 on the RS6000s.  Being extremely manly and
>macho (and rather dumb, i may add), I didn't pay attention, and tried
>to do it all on my own. I have now successfully hung myself on the
>	typedef enum _bool {0,1} bool;
>hook in xpr, and would gladly hand over my first born to whoever is willing
>to mail me the aforesaid diffs.

You can get the diffs by anonymous FTP from expo.lcs.mit.edu or any of
its many clones in the contrib section.

As for xpr, you'll notice that bool was never actually used in the
code, so you can just comment out that line in pmp.h, I believe.

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +