RISC System/6000 FTP sites (was rs/6000 anonymous ftp sites out there?)

Ronald S Woan woan at nowhere
Sun Mar 10 03:46:10 AEST 1991

In article <U714092.91Mar8150825 at mustang.larc.nasa.gov> u714092 at mustang.larc.nasa.gov (prichard devon      ) writes:
>I'm in the same boat; I'm looking for stuff like less, tcsh, GNUemacs
>and so forth.  I recall the thread that GNUemacs hasn't been fully
>ported yet, but maybe microemacs or something is available until then.

Ancient history... GNU EMACS 18.57 from prep.ai.mit.edu among other
places has full AIX 3.1 dumpable support. less source compiles with no
errors if you choose the Sys V in config. tcsh binary to be found on
tesla.ee.cornell.edu, I think...

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +