Anybody want scripts to copy/install 3003 distribution?

Steve Roseman lusgr at vax1.cc.lehigh.edu
Fri Mar 8 04:57:23 AEST 1991

Is there any interest in my posting scripts and a program to: copy AIX update
tapes (and floppys) to disk and back (to make backups), and to read the
Table-Of-Contents file from an update tape and 1) make a script to rename the
above disk files to real names, and 2) produce a instupdt script to install
the products?

Not classy or well documented, but they made installing 3003 (fairly) easy,
but you need 140 Mbytes of disk space for the update files.

Drop me a line, and it there's interest I'll package up the stuff and post on
or before Monday.

Steve