<None>

Murat Berk berk at blenda.rice.edu
Fri Mar 29 16:32:53 AEST 1991

I try to get information on a process which pid is known.
The only referance I can find is the procinfo structure in the
/usr/include/procinfo.h file.

>/*
> * An array of these structures is returned by getprocs()
> */
>struct  procinfo
>{

But I cannot find any information for getprocs in info. Both find and search
for getprocs fails. Another reference is in the /usr/include/sys/proc.h
file. They recommend to read a file,

> * NOTE:        See sys/proc/README for details.

I could not find this file. It is not under include, not under /usr/lpp

The only thing I want to have is a pointer to the procinfo structure
so I can get the user and sys times for a process. If there exist another
way or routine, where should I look for info. Please E-mail me.

Murat Berk
Physics Department
Rice University