Making A request to IBM (Was: Re: How does one compile to assembly?)

Peter Gustafsson d5peteg at dtek.chalmers.se
Sat Mar 16 05:59:02 AEST 1991

						wohler at sap-ag.de

Agree!
I try to manage a E-mail "hotline" with all the persons who is running
RS/6000 here. It would be much more efficient if IBM here could be reached
on Internet.

After some time I convinced some of the persons at IBM that I
deal with daily to get acces to the internet-world... Via some gateway
on the other side of the world (and it works) But the AIX Competence
Guys can't understand why, and some of them never heard of this net!

Hope that someone at IBM are listening...

      /Peter Gustafsson
       Chalmers Workstation Centre
       Gothenburg Universities' Computing Centre