graPHIGS PostScript output ?

Ivan Maldonado ivan%nepjt at ncsuvx.ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 29 09:05:05 AEST 1991

The only way we're now able to get PostScript output
from our rs6000/graPHIGS displays has been through
an "X window screen dump", by piping commands as:

xwd | xpr -device ps -out somefile.ps

However, the actual hardcopy ends up "very ugly" (i.e.,
very coarse definition plus the x-window border around
it).  Anyone familiar with this that can recommend an
alternate route ?

-Ivan "Ugly_PostScript_Output" Maldonado

 | Guillermo Ivan Maldonado        |  Internet: ivan at nepjt.ncsu.edu    |
 | Dept. of Nuclear Engineering    |  BITNET  : maldonado at ncsune       |
 | North Carolina State University |-------------------------------------
 | NCSU Box # 7909                 |   ... que viva el ECUADOR!!       |
 | Raleigh. NC 27695-7909          |     ..How many jobs ya' got MON!? |