Third part peripherals and boards

Geoff Coleman geoff at edm.uucp
Tue Mar 12 04:35:08 AEST 1991

	I've read most of the postings of third party memory for the
RS/6000 and we've had no problem adding in third party disks. What we
need now is third party controller cards for an RS/6000. In particular
we are looking for SCSI Controller cards and Ethernet cards.

	If anyone out there who has added third party peripherals to their
machine could drop me a short note with the type of peripheral and any
special steps needed to add it in I will summarize to the net.

Thanks

Geoff Coleman
Unexsys Systems