Sytem Rescource Controller Problem

Carl Lewis carl at probitas.cs.utas.edu.au
Tue Mar 5 14:19:41 AEST 1991

0513-053 The System Resource Controller is experiencing problems with its
socket communications.
If you specified a foreign host, try configuring Internet sockets and
try your command again, otherwise contact System Administration.

We seem to get this error from the System Resource Controller
periodically. So far a re-boot is the onlyway we've found to clear
it. Does any one know of a better way ? (1/2 :-)

Yes I have read the manual(s) again and again and again .....

Carl, Programmer (etc) with University of Tasmania
Snail:  Computer Science Dept., University of Tasmania,
        GPO Box 252C, Hobart, TAS, 7001, Australia.
AARN : C.S.Lewis at cs.utas.edu.au
AARN : carl at cs.utas.edu.au