AIX 1.2 is dead (was X server for PS/2 XGA under AIX 1.2)

John Canning john at banzai.PCC.COM
Sat Mar 2 15:46:44 AEST 1991

Kosten - Computer Centre, La Trobe Uni.) writes:

>>I have heard from my spies in IBM (comments invited to confirm or deny):
>>
>>1. PS/2 AIX is dead (no more new versions, except for bug fixes).
>
>    This is correct.  However, IBM has announced AIX 1.2.1 for the PS/2
>    family of computers.  This version of AIX is to pick up where 1.2
>    left off - with the same bugs, features, etc.

This is what I get for posting things late at night.  The above statement
should have read:

    PS/2 AIX release 1.2 is dead.  It is being replaced by AIX 1.2.1.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.