Making A request to IBM (Was: Re: How does one compile to assembly?)

Steve Lamont slamont at network.ucsd.edu
Sat Mar 23 11:53:01 AEST 1991

In article <3325 at pensoft.UUCP> robin at pensoft.UUCP (Robin Wilson) writes:
>This is not true.  IBM Defect support does have an email route in via
>uunet.  The following address will work, but you will have to talk to
>the IBM Defect Support Person handling your problem to get his/her ID:
>
>			<ACCOUNT>%aixserv at uunet.uu.net

According to the person I spoke to in Austin today, this does not work
reliably.  If it does, would *somebody* at IBM/Austin *please* pass the word!
It gets really annoying when the users have to instruct the tech support
people on how to use their own system. :-<

I'm tired of spending $$$ on Federal Excess!

							spl (the p stands for
							pretty peeved at the
							level of "support"
							I've been getting)
--
Steve Lamont, SciViGuy -- (408) 646-2752 -- a guest at network.ucsd.edu --
NPS Confuser Center / Code 51 / Naval Postgraduate School / Monterey, CA 93943