Making A request to IBM (Was: Re: How does one compile to assembly?)

Bob Ware bware at slate.mines.colorado.edu
Tue Mar 26 01:46:55 AEST 1991

In article <5026 at network.ucsd.edu> slamont at network.ucsd.edu (Steve Lamont) writes:
>>			<ACCOUNT>%aixserv at uunet.uu.net
>
>According to the person I spoke to in Austin today, this does not work
>reliably.  If it does, would *somebody* at IBM/Austin *please* pass
the word!

I have tried for over a week to get a file to austin via this route and
had no luck (using several "account names" that IBM/Austin gave me to
try.)

I had one of the "System Xtra" (level 2) people indicate a strong
interest in learning how he might use electronic communication with the
outside world, but he was transfered (promoted) to a level 3 position
before we managed to get a test message through.

--
Bob Ware, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Co 80401, USA
(303) 273-3987