AIX 1.2 for PS/2 and Boca serial card ? Won't work.

HAAS hh2 at prism.gatech.EDU
Mon Mar 25 14:29:07 AEST 1991

Is there any way to use a Boca Serial/Par card under AIX 1.2 for the
PS/2? I have a model 80 running AIX 1.2 (at CSU 1009) with the Boca
card (2 ser., 1 par.). The card is recognized fine by the NVRAM and
by DOS, but when I run AIX "devices", it says all I have is s1, the
planar serial port.

Is there a way to make AIX see the card?

Thanks in advance.

hh
--
Harry Haas  GTRI/RIDL/DB         "What makes it DO that!?" - Bones
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!hh2