CD players found!

Chuck Karish karish at mindcraft.com
Thu Mar 7 05:18:49 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar5.194642.7299 at grape.ecs.clarkson.edu>
komarimf at clutx.clarkson.edu (Mark Komarinski) writes:
>Thanks to all that responded.  To those that asked for the sources as soon
>as I found them, here it is.

I mailed this to Mark because it had already been posted here
twice.  We need an archive site that can support anonymous
FTP and uucp to save S/6000-specific information like this
and like the information on third-party memory and peripherals.
And a regular FAQ posting to point out where the archive is.

Any volunteers?  I can't do it, both for practical and for
business reasons.  Note that AIX provides Honey-Danber UUCP,
which makes it relatively save to set up anonymous uucp.

	Chuck Karish		karish at mindcraft.com
	Mindcraft, Inc.		(415) 323-9000